Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who is ready for the weekend? Me of course!

This weekend I am coming home! I can not wait! I will be able to see my wonderful family! And my wonderful best friend Kylee! And I will be able to do some free laundry! And eat some home cooked meals! And I am going to a football game! And I am just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOO freaking excited! I love it I love it I love it! To tell you the truth I really never ever thought that I would ever miss home so stinking much! But I do! I really do! And that is why I am rambling on! Oh but dont you worry there is a story behind this little diddy! My mom messaged me on facebook and told me about an argument Hailey and Collin had and she sent me a little photo album (that is mucho cute by the way) and it made me miss my family soo much! And I text Kylee every moment of every day so of course I miss her too! But yes this made me want to come home very much! And now I am! YEAH YEAH YEAH! I could dance I am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. DO A JIG! DO A JIG! Tee-Hee :) I can't tell you how excited I am either!! This means I will have to clean my room, Dang... oh well, It will be well worth it ;)We should both try to sleep on my extra small twin bed like me and Kaz used to! Hahahaha, that's gonna be interesting... :\ Hah! Nikki, this weekend will be so beautiful when you come down, i will MAKE SURE you'll have an enjoyable time :)ok... gross....Peace out dude!
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete