Sunday, September 6, 2009

Homework!

Oh goodness! I just have to tell everyone about the stinkin homework I have accumulated! It is ridiculous! Most of it is online and boy that is hard! It makes it a billion times easier to procrastinate and I am ALWAYS on my computer! Its my life now. I haven't had any ridiculous assignments like Heather! She had to do a 10 page assignment for English! That is going to be me next semester! But I had a crazy psychology assignment about the human brain and I had no clue what to do because the instructions were so vague! And I am way behind on reading my texts books (probably because I'm on here!)

Oh here is a random thing that I read in my bio book....how giraffes mate:
1) The male giraffe seeks out a female giraffe that is a total babe.
2) The male giraffe makes his intentions known by bumping the girls rump with his head.
3) The Female giraffe pees in the male giraffes mouth
4) The Male giraffe swishes it around in his mouth to see if shes in heat...if she is then a baby is made :D

I bet you really needed to know that didn't you! Hehe :D

Oh I also am learning a lot in spanish:
Me gusta la marijuana= I like weed.
Me gusta fumar crackr= I like to smoke crack.
Me gusta beber cerveza= I like to drink beer.

Now I know your thinking that of course Nikki would try and learn these words because she would think it is funny, but you would be thinking wrong. I could live without saying these words in spanish. The teacher thought he was cool for teaching us! All I can say is what the junk! Why is that even necessary? Anyways I will probably learn cuss words too so if you ever need to know those just ask Ill make up something to make you look silly. :D

But wow I have typed way more than I initially wanted to and I have homework so I will write more latter! Peace Out!

Yay BYU for beating the Texas Sooners! (That was for you Kaz) The sooners were 3rd in the nation!

3 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Gosh. I loved that post until you said TEXAS SOONERS!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!! The Sooners are Texas LONGHORNS' worst enemy!!! Theyre from OKLAHOMA!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! Hahaha! Its actually pretty humorous! Thanks for the attempt though!!!! I love you!
    Kaz
    PS-Did the textbook actually say those exact words about the giraffes??? What the HECK?!?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha, that is the most disgusting thing I've heard Nikki!!!! Just....eeeeewwwww!! And that whole Texas Sooners was hilarious btw, good laughs out of that one :) your cute! Homework Schmo work! Blogging is way more fun! lol I love you!
    ~Kylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I am sorry! I don't know anything about football! Sorry I messed that up Kaz...that one was all for you! :| Awww well. And I pretty much put that into my own words Kaz.









    \

    ReplyDelete