Friday, October 2, 2009

Sleeping Issues

I am awake at 4:18 in the morning. I know it seems ridiculous and that's because it is completely retarted. My room mate came back from a midnight showing at like 2 and I have not been able to go back to sleep for anything. I think that one of these days I need to pull an all nighter just to get myself back on track! Because for the past couple nights my room mate has been like waking me up in the middle of the night and I just cant sleep! Gah! I hate sharing a room! But yeah so lately I've been extremely irritable. its kinda sad but I kinda think my room mate deserves it and should just understand I need to sleep. But whatevs.

My parents are coming up in like 12 hours with my little Lukie! I can not wait to see them! :D! I want them to meet all my friends because my friends are amazing! Too bad they all live on south campus so i get a work out every time I go hang out with them!

Anyway I'm going to stop because i dont know if any of this makes sense! Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nikki, Nikki, Nikki! Next time your awake CALL ME!!! I'll be more than happy to wake up for you :) I love you girl!
    ~Kylee Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki!!! I miss you crazy! I'm so jealous you got to see your family! I'll call you soon k? Love
    KAZHIA MARIE

    ReplyDelete