Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh gosh! I have not posted in forever! I don't even know where to start with this one! So I'll just talk about uhhh...what I eat!?

Me and my friends go to the union a lot! There is a place called the Hot Spot where its all you can eat...the food tends to be a little on the low quality side...but I mean come on its all you can eat! LOL. And then they have these places on the side like Mein Bowl, Pizza Hut, Chic Fillet, Sub Connection, and Jamba Juice just to name a few. Its awesome! I love just eating whenever the heck I want...but I definitely do miss those home cooked meals!

Some stuff about my room mate...

We get along really well! We like a lot of the same music, same shows and all that stuff! Its really fun...we had a rough patch but now we are really starting to hit it off! We hang out a lot!

Anyways that is it so far! Everyone have fun with their lives and take some chances! :D

2 comments:

  1. But not toooo many chances Nikki! I love you! And I'm glad you two are getting along now!!! "I LOVE COLLEGE!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your getting plenty to eat. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete