Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of Actual College!

Ok so I had my first classes today! I only had two so it was extremely relaxed! I had Biology 181 from 10:20 until 11:10! And all I can say is thank goodness I joined Academic Decathlon because that man was totally talking about evolution and I totally have that memorized! My teacher is kind of goofy...he is a bald old man named professer Montegomery and he is actually pretty funny! It is a pretty big class especially because its a lecture rather then just a regular class. I dont even have to show up because they dont take attendance but I totally will but nobody cares! And then from 11:10 until 12:40 I had a long break! It was a beautiful day! My room mate and I went and got a sandwhich and then took it outside! We have a place we really like to sit...it kind of looks like stone henge but weirder! Then I went off to Spanish class with Profe Justino (His real name is Justin Wetzell and he is so white). So it was a wonderful day!

After all my classes at 7 we had FHE! It was so much fun! At the beggning I was a loner but then people came up to me and talked to me and I started to hangout with some freshman girls that live by me! (Just a hint! If you want boys to come up to you and talk to you be a loner they all come up and talk to you :D) We split up the ward and I got to go rock climbing! Oh what a wonderful day!

Tommorrow I am going to learn how to play poker YAY!

1 comment:

  1. see!!! I told you that everyone will want to steal cute little Nikki right out of my hands! Your adorable and clearly everyone loves you :) keep on keepin on Nik! I love you! and i miss you!
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete