Sunday, August 9, 2009

Soooo....

well I really haven't posted anything on this forever! Probably because the only people that actually read and comment this thing is Kylee and Kazhia. But I realized that it is an extremely good release. Its sooo good to write things down that have been bothering you. And I watched a movie where a girl did a blog and it seemed good for her so why not for me???

So anyway! I just want to say that a couple things have been bothering me lately. I never do anything productive these days! Why can't I do stuff with my family when I get home or read a book! Actually it would be nice if I did anything besides watch Television when I come home! I really would like to work on that and I know that I constantly say that I need to stop procrastinating time and time again, but this time I really need to considering that I will be attending college extremely soon! And it also bothers me that I haven't ever had a constant best friend! I mean I have a few people that consider me to be their best friend like Kristen and Annette who never seem able to hang out with me...and its really sad because I love these two girls, but I never even see them! I'm worried about it because if I can't keep a best friend for longer then a year how am I supposed to keep a relationship that lasts forever?

I also realized that I am a brat no matter how hard it is to admit! I really like the center of attention and when I dont get what I want I pout...wow! Its like Im describing a small child rather than myself...but hopefully I can grow to work on that. I want to be the kind of person that people love to be around because Im not needy and I just want to be able to help everyone around me out! Its so frustrating to see my friends going threw some of the problems they go through and I can't help them in the least little bit! I feel so useless...but anyways I really want to work on the brattiness part of myself so that I can be a much better person in the future.

I love love too! I dream about it all the time and its all I seem to think about! I don't want to be married for a few more years BUT! Its not abnormal to fantasize about that is it??? Anyway! Im really tired... I hope I right again tomorrow this is very theraputic!

3 comments:

  1. You played 40 rounds of Life with us the other day and played Monopoly. Your family loves you and realized you are going to find a new life be we are always here for you.

    We all feel inadequate most of the time. Just consciously do things for others and they will reciprocate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki girl, you are not a brat, ok that was a lie, you totally are :) But we all love you the way you are and you are not supposed to be any other way :) If we didn't think that your a great friend and a half and didn't like you we wouldn't try so hard to keep you around with us! We love you so much babe. And Nikki, you do help those around you, especially me! You know how to throw a girl an awesome day to make me forget my worries and get me through the craziest work days in history! No one could ever replace you.. ever! Your the only Nikki i ever want in my life :) I love you and am gonna miss you terribly when you leave :( Just remember you are a beautiful daughter of God and HE is the one who matters, not what anyone else! I love you Girl!
    Love,
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Kylee said!!! =D Nikki I love you to death even though we pick at each other all the time!! Lol. But we really will always be there for you so don't say you can't hold on to a friend! ;) If you just stick with it and want to be better and really go for it and do your best in all you do, everything will work out great!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete