Friday, July 17, 2009

Friends

So I totally have not blogged in like almost a month but this is what I have to say now. I love my best friends Kylee and Kazhia! Even though we usually never have anything to do I always have sooooooo much fun when we just sit around doing nothing. Last night we just sat around eating ice cream, finding Keith Urban tickets, listening to the Black Eyed Peas, and talking. I know it doesn't sound like the most exciting night, but it was sooooooooo much fun!!!!! I love you guys and thanks for calling me last night so we could hang out :D :D :D

2 comments:

  1. Dude! that's what we do best, sitting and doing nothing, except the rare times we think of sillly pranks to play on "you know who!" BAHAHAHAHA!! I love you too Nikki! Im excited to work today, lets plant another bean :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Nikki Chicki!!!! We have fun cuz we are often stupid idiots! You'll have to ask Kylee or me about the green grape! Hahahaha!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete