Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wisdom Teeth!

So on Wednesday August 12 I totally had my wisdom teeth ripped out of my head! I was asleep for the surgery so Im not exactly sure what happened...but I know that Im glad I was asleep and numb!!! The funniest thing about this surgery was the fact that my tounge was numb for hours after the surger so it kept getting in the way when I talked! Now that I look back it was hilarious! But yeah after your wisdom teeth get pulled out your mouth really hurts...so Ive been taking tons of Ibprophen!Its my new best friend! I still cant eat hard foods but I did eat pancakes this morning! I feel a lot better today then I have been...but that could just be the Ibprophen talking :D


Me smiling before the surgery! If only I knew!!!

3 comments:

  1. You poor thing! You were so pathetic looking! As in i felt bad for your pain, not in a mean way... But I'm so glad you are feeling better and can eat solid food!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha I love that picture, it's a classic :) aren't you glad you only have to go through that once, not like giving birth, us mormons go throught that like 8 times!!! bahahahaha i don't even know what that means! Did you get to see your teeth when you were done?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! I wish they would have given them to me in a jar!

    ReplyDelete