Friday, August 21, 2009

My First Night

TERRIBLE! I went to bed late...woke up in the middle of the night...and then I woke up early! There is this retarted train that was tooting its stupid horn all the night long! What was up with that! Thats all I want to know! And then my neighbors were really rude watching a movie super loud! I hope a become a heavier sleeper! Oh goodness! My room mate is coing today so Im really hoping that makes my life a lot better! Anyways Im going to take a shower in the public restroom...this is going to take some getting used to! I set up my room! Ill post pictures later!

3 comments:

  1. Oh No Nikki!!! Im so sorry... who does that train think he is tooting around my friend, only I can do that! :) Behehehe! Im totally positive you'll learn to adjust to your new party hardy loud surroundings :) But you better buy me some earplugs so I can sleep when i come visit you! I love you and thanks for your sweet letter back!!!
    XOXO:
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Kylee you can sleep through anything! But anyway, Nikki that sucks that it was so hard for you to sleep! I hope tonight is better! Can't wait to see beautiful pictures of your amazing room!! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you heard several trains. Ask around. Good luck with classes tomorrow. Remember to enjoy yourself while you study hard. Dad

    ReplyDelete