Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The day before the big day!

Whoa! So I am leaving my home on Thursday as everyone knew and Im trying to hang out with a couple of my friends before I just pick up and leave town! I dont want to make a big deal about me leaving with a going away party but I am making a big deal about hanging out with my friends! So here is my schedule for tomorrow:
-Do my laundry and pack all of my clothes and things Im taking with me!
-Clean everything out of my car
-Go to breakfast with my mom and wonderful piano teacher Becky!
-Go see my old seminary teacher Brother Goss and maybe some of my other teachers...we'll see
-Hangout with Kristen when she is all finished with school. We are going to get pedicures!!!! And play some games and all that jazz!
-Hangout with Kazhia and Kylee after Kristen goes to work! We are going to do stuff that we always do together like have a good time :D!
-Pack my van and get ready to go!

Its also going to be crazy because the next morning we have to go to the DMV and I have to surrender my licence so that I can stop paying insurance! Its so dumb! I dont really know why but I really dont want to give it up at all...its just a part of me. I know it sounds kind of iffy but whatever!

The next day my parents are driving me off to college and we'll hopefully eat lunch together and then I'll be all alone in the college world! But I think I will enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you do enjoy it, and think of me every second of every minute of every day... and think of how you left me in this crazzzzzy world to fend for myself!!! :( but im happy for you! Seeing bro.Goss was way fun today! I miss him, and I'll miss you :)
    XOXO:
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikkiiiiiiiii!!!!! This is so insane!!!! We are grown ups!!!!! WHat are we going to do without each other?!?!?! I know we will stay close though and I will always be here for you! I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete