Monday, August 24, 2009

Holy Cow I Have No Parents!

Its so weird being to do whatever I want! On Saturday we totally had people over until 1 in the mornig and we were watching the wedding singer! My parents would not have let me do that ever! Oh and last night me and a couple friends found this crazy statue...its kind of like NAU's verzion of stone henge...its weird! Any way we totally just layed out there and watched the stars and lightning! NAU is so pretty!

Everything is not awesome about my parents being a way because I have to eat the NAU cafeteria food! I want my moms cooking! And Church is very weird! With no parents I totally have to watch myself too! I can ditch classes whenever but how is that going to benifit me as a college student??? And I miss my whole family very very very very much! So I have no idea if I like this whole no parents thing or not!

By the way I promise I will post pictures at some point!

Oh and I have my first class today so I will have to for sure blog on that! :D

1 comment:

  1. yeah, don't forget to blog on everything girly :) Im glad your having fun!! Hang in there! I love you!
    Kylee Nicole

    ReplyDelete