Monday, August 17, 2009

My last days in Mesa...

So today is Monday and I leave for college on thursday! Its going to be a scary step! Today it really hit me and when it did I almost started crying. Its really sad and its going to break my heart a little to actually leave. I have known about leaving this whole summer and Ive been really excited but it just didnt seem real to me then. I mean I've never lived without my parents! And of course there is the factor I'm going to leave my best friends Kazhia and Kylee! What am I going to do with out these two wonderfully amazing girls????!!!! My heart is torn in two pieces...the part that just wants to leave and start a new life or the part that just wants to live comfortably in her old life!

It may be cheesy...but I really think this is the way my heart looks:

The Excited Half And The Sad Half

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nikki girl!!!! I totally feel the same way!!! I am going to miss you so so much I won't even know what to do!! Its so scary to think of just diving into the unknown and going off to college where we don't know what to expect especially when we are so comfortable here and it would be so much easier to stay with what we know. But then we would not progress and just always stay the same, and that is not good for us. What is the best for us is always the hardest option, but we can totally do it!! This whole ramble is mostly convincing myself so I hope it helped out a little bit. Haha, I love you and will miss you oh so so much! =( But we will definitely stay in touch and remain close friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki Baby!! I know your heart does feel that way, and so does mine!!! Your leaving me to deal with my crazy life all by myself! How dare you do this to me! :) Your gonna be just fine tho, your mommy and daddy will always be a phone call away, once you realize how much you do need them. This insane journey called life is all about change, we of all people know that. Your about to change, for the better, for yourself! You wanted this and now your going through with it. Your amazing! And of course I'll always be here for you anytime. If a stupid boy breaks your heart, you say the word and im on that bus up to save you... and give him the beating of a life time too! :) Seriously, im always a phone call, email, text,and bus ride away just let me know girly! I love you with all my heart and then some!! Im gonna miss you like NOTHING else (and that's hard to say) Your one of my best friends, who knew someone else could be as great as one as Kazhia, but you pulled it off! I love you Nikki Chicken!
    XOXO:
    Kylee Nicole Stradling

    If your crying right now, heres a little something to help you laugh through this :)

    -Did you park in that handicapped spot over there?!
    AND
    -You look like Bon Jovi!!!

    ReplyDelete