Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday


Sundays are not always my favorite! This sunday seems especially long even though I took a 2 hour nap (I do not usually do that). Today I taught the lesson in sunday school! It was kind of funny because everyone thought I was kidding when I told them I was the substitute (These kids are my age) it went ok though. For some reason today I really really enjoyed relief society! I feel like a have a lot to learn from the older ladies in there! Now I am going to watch the Prince and Me with my mom! I don't know why, but I have been exteremly obsessed with this movie lately and this will be my 3rd time watching it in two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. what the?! YOU liked the boring hour?! ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I second that Ky. And you are WAY obsessed with that movie!!!

    ReplyDelete