Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Future!


So the other day I went to Northern Arizona University for orientation...I was kind of scared and worried about talking to people. The whole two days we were put into orientation groups with a bunch of different people. They almost never allowed us time to be with our parents! So I got to meet some cool new people and I even found myself a room mate for this coming fall! So YAY! Talking to people is not that hard when nobody knows anyone. I am not scared about making friends in college any more. I am actually really excited to go now and meet some new people and stop being so shy. So yeah...


3 comments:

  1. That's not the only thing you enjoyed is it Nikki?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! You go girl! I'm sure there will be plenty more "friends" to come!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and that is a very scary lumberjack... But Cosmo the Cougar could totally dodge his little girlie hatchet and eat him up!!! =P

    ReplyDelete