Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life!


So lately I have just been having a good attitude about everything! I love it. Life is actually okay when you give it a chance. I mean of course I'm a little sad about moving on BUT! I was watching the Prince and Me today and the prince was talking about how change can bring clouds of darkness, but it can not last forever and the sun will shine through! I love that movie...but anyway... I just love having a good attitude even though I am worried about money, nursing school, and living on my own. It is one of the things that has kept me from losing every single one of my hairs so...just remember:


GOOD ATTITUDE= FUN NO MATTER WHAT!

2 comments:

  1. Ya Nikki! That's the spirit, I love your positiveness lately :) I'm excited for you to move on, so i can see you progress and learn to love life more. Remember I am going to drive to you like every other weekend?!?! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my girl! haha! Thatta way!! hahaha! i love you!

    ReplyDelete