Monday, June 15, 2009

Dummie or Dummy or however it is spelled.

I pretty much fail at life guarding. I suck at teaching children not to be afraid of the water, I failed a grip, I blew a whistle for no reason, and I don't think that any of the staff members like me. Its starting to aggrevate me at how many mistakes I make ALL the time! I am so frustrated that I don't have a million dollars in my bank account! I just want to feel a little more secure in my job and I want to stop making stupid little retarded mistakes! Holy CRAP! I hate it! And for some reason Life Guarding is so not as fun this year as it was last year! I have no idea why! Also in my sea sprites class all the children are pysco! What is ther problem? I also realized that in all my blog entries I use a lot of these babies ---> ! anyway. That is how I feel about life at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. No fears Nikki, you were just being on your toes, and the grip was incredibly stupid! That's not even allowed.... i dont think :) Everyone loves you, you crazy! you do more at the pool to help than you think, you only notice all your mistakes because you can't see yourself and notice all the good things you do ;) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's no fun!! You'll make it through the summer!!! Just remember that not everyone is so lucky to have a job!!!!! Just think of how freaked out I am about college!!!!!! Lol I'm sure lifegaurding will get better, Just stay positive!!!! =D Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete